Senior Process Engineer
Location: Adelaide CBD
Applications Close: 13 August
Holistic Human Resources Consultancy is partnering with SEA Gas to recruit a Senior Process Engineer.
At SEA Gas, we are passionate about bringing energy to the community. We are a diverse and dynamic team providing an essential service to South Australians and Victorians. Our gas pipeline transmission network transports natural gas from Port Campbell in Victoria to customer offtakes and interconnected pipeline systems in South Australia and Victoria, delivering approximately 50% of Adelaide’s natural gas energy needs. We take pride in transporting high-pressure natural gas safely and reliably.
We seek an enthusiastic and high-performing senior engineering team player to join our Asset Management Team. Reporting to the Head of Asset Management, this position will be responsible for delivering process safety and reliability improvements across the Asset Management portfolio, including completing an existing alarm management project. The position will be based in the Adelaide CBD, with occasional travel to operational sites in South Australia and Victoria required.
To be considered for the opportunity, you must have:
- Chemical Engineering qualifications enabling membership of the Institute of Engineers Australia and preferably CP Eng.
- Extensive previous oil and gas or pipeline operation experience, including gas analysis, metering and compression.
- Familiar with SCADA systems and alarm management (essential).
- A solid understanding of process safety management systems.
- Previous experience in engineering practices, including risk management, HAZOP, root cause investigation, failure analyses and managing engineering changes.
- Demonstrated application of Australian Standards, codes and legislation.
- A strong focus on health, safety and environmental performance in an operational environment.
- Experience with pipeline modelling (preferred).
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical and data-driven mindset
- Committed to working within and promoting a safe working environment
- High-level written and verbal communication skills
- Adaptable and flexible to changing priorities
- A strong can-do attitude
This role represents a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic business and to work within a team that thrives on meeting customer and organisational objectives.
Our commitment to you
SEA Gas is committed to maintaining a diverse workforce and providing an inclusive work environment. We believe that promoting a diverse and inclusive workplace engenders a strong culture and positive outcomes for our stakeholders.
If you share our values and feel that you can make a meaningful difference in this role, please apply online before the closing date.
Applications can be made via seek.com.au or sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org